somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true


you may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.


what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.


♥


Saturday, June 5, 2010

I WANNA FEEL RECKLESS, WANNA LIVE IT UP JUST BECAUSEE :)

NSGB JUNIOR DANCE SOOON :)

it should be heaps fun ! well i hope...
jd last year was damn good! just hoping all will be the same this year.

hahaha I'm too lazy to think of another costume/character thing to dress up as hahaha and I don't really care thaaat much about who I wanna be, just wanna look the part I guess? it's all about having fun anyway so yeah :)

it's the last jd, so yea...
wanna live it up just becauseeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment