somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true


you may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.


what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.


♥


Saturday, June 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI !

haha yea haven't blogged about anything for a few months..but I'm back for a birthday shoutout so yea :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIOOOO! :)
oops I meant H@PPii BiRFDAii Li.Li! hoho
yea have the best birthday
..well hope you HAD the best birthday and hope you liked that CUPCAKE ! :)
hope you liked the most original bday sign by mr jordan..most imaginative and creative, I mean upside down, how much better can a teacher get hahaha
well enjoy being 14 bittcchhh! and let's go again in 9 months? hahaha $$$$$$$ ;)
best wishesss

love youu, jess
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment